HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS

Go down 
+2
Harriate-L-Riddle
spacebabyuk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:39 am

nnaahhh there were 26 bbj dates and im only going to 9 of them.lol
i go on my days off from uni...sometimes my days when im meant to be at uni..oops.lol. but generaly the weekends.lol
yeah i spent a LOT on the guys Very Happy between me and my boyfriend easily £2000 id say with travel accomodation and tickets...and merchendise.lol

She right prom never lives up to expectations.lol ill go to a rockman production over prom any day.lol
Back to top Go down
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:49 pm

At the risk of sounding like the old biddy on the forum - enjoy prom, otherwise you'll regret it but don't have too high expectations it could be good.

Naomi - stop skipping Uni to see the boys, study you know Henry and Arthur only give you a hrad time about it anyway affraid lol!

and to finish off my little middle aged rant.......................

Steve, Henry and the boys Rock !!!!! THey are so much better than a prom, if I had the money I would be seeing as many shows as was humanly possible. I have a very understanding hubby who is looking after the kids on our Anniversary so I can spend the afternoon in Newark - celebrating a certain someone's birthday while I'm there lol

oh and by the way........

ONLY 4 SLEEPS TIL PRESTON bounce bounce - off for a cold shower now.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:30 am

shes right ,
i think you can still fit in plenty of shows without missing uni.
the harder you work now, the more youll be able to play in the future!
now who sounds old? What a Face

you must pretty excited now, just a few more sleeps.
it would be driving me crazy if i hadnt seen it yet n everyone was talking about it.
cant wait to see what you think.
have you watched any clips on youtube or anything or have you managed to restrain yourself?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 am

i know but Nickky never complains and until he does i am soo not listening.lol..still 2 out of 3 telling me to stop..hmm...(i feel a song coming on lol.) naahhh.
Besides how can you take Birdy seriously? He tells me to stop making his special lunches for him but when you see that smile and how much he seems to enjoy it im not stopping.lol
I think the best time with all of them was turning up on yeovil and Emily saying about not needing to bring my usual package each time and chloe kicking her saying 'yes she does' so she could get her doughnuts.lol

I know i shouldnt skip uni but some pretty good things have come out of it.lol

nooo not my birthday im getting old...out of my teens ahhhh.lol. cant i be 19 again?lol..puc for my birthday wooo.lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 pm

you make them special lunches?
lol
now thats dedication. how did u get yourself into that one?
whens your birthday?
when i turned 20 i had two party's,
one to celebrate and one the night before to morn the loss of my teenage years.
lol.
so, whens the big day?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:28 pm

just henry because he cant eat the food i take the rest of them because of his '6 pack diet'.lol
i cant quite remember...i know i made a halloween cake from them and then just carried on.lol
9th of april. but im celebrating the next day as im spending all of the 9th on a train to newark and im seeing bbj on the 10th so..lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:24 am

'6 pack diet' ? lol
that amuses me.
hope u told him hes fine as he is.
do you just bake them all a cake then?
hope some one gets you a cake for your birthday!
so what does henry get in his special lunch?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 am

nope theres a variety but generaly always scones and doughnuts or henry and chloe would kill me.lol. generaly cheese straws to and cookies for rob (pyro and lighting).lol
hmmm let me remember
Chicken (henrys special one.lol)
Ham
cheese
milk
apple
grapes
mango or pineapple etc etc (basicaly another fruit in there.lol)
sometimes more depending on how much money i have on me.lol
He was determined to get one and i have a pic to say he does...but i think he looks great without one. perfectly toned.lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:30 am

lol.
sounds like your takeing good care of them all.
i hope they appreciate it !
did you say you have a boyfriend? what does he make of it all?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

yes he comes along with me.lol. He's to busy drooling over the girls Razz
I have a feeling though i don't have enough money to feed them for bat....40 piece orchestra plus them....ouch.lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:10 am

lol,
yeah i would probably give that one a miss too!
im sure they will understand.
maybe just a cake if anything, they can all share then n henry will just have to have a day off his ' 6 pack diet '.
from where ive bee looking he certainly has nothing to worry about anyway, and im sure you all agree? lol
do you bake the cakes yourself?
I cant wait for bat im so excited, the only show ive not seen yet.
ive heard it amazing, trying to resist the urge to look on youtube incase it spoils it.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:16 am

ive not seen bat either nor have i looked i dotn want to spoilt.lol. unfortunatly it never came down my way.
Yep i do it all myself...probaly why im so knackered before the show i spend the night before in the kitchen.lol
The only way Henry can make me stop is if he joins this forum and posts it.
Seeing as he only looks occasionaly i think im pretty safe.lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:51 am

how have you managed not to go and see bat yet after seeing the other shows?
we booked tickets for BBJ before we even knew what it was about cos we liked vampires so much. lol
it was a gamble but a safe one i think.
what date are you seeing bat n where ?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:58 am

ive only missed the one tour for bat because it didnt come to devon and i was still living at home so couldnt travel.lol.
wont stop me this year.
im going to
truro
bournemouth
salisbury
dunstaple
and possibly adding cambridge and hull onto that...maybe more...well see on the money.lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:02 am

you are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:07 am

if you do come to hull, youll have to let me know.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

im just working out how much it will cost and ill let you know. probaly be shit seats by the time i get tickets but thats fine theres normaly empty seats infront so i jump forwards.lol
its a long way to go from devon so once ive found somewhere cheap to stay and how much a train will cost ill let you know.lol
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:32 pm

How come I missed all of these responses ?? I'm slowing down in my old age lol
Naomi - what can I help you with for Newark? Its a whole lot easier to trasnport in my car than on the train. Besides I have some liquid refreshement for tham that I will be bringing with me lol
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:15 pm

im just trying to work that out now..the train company has just informed me theres a strike all next week. getting majorly stressed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3