HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS

Go down 
+2
Harriate-L-Riddle
spacebabyuk
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel_1987

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:31 am

Awen: No I don't work for the theatre but I know my Health & Safety laws thanks to working in the beauty industry for a short time and also because I applied for a job there which I didn't get but I do know some of the theatre's staff quite well. Oh and I'm not saying you can't get pissed about it, just explaining the reasons why the seats for disabled people are where they are.

Nicole: I am too I had no idea until I came on here last night that they'd gone on sale, it's about the only time I've no had advanced warning of tickets going on sale.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:33 am

too true.
id love to be upfront n centre.
atleast were on birdy's side!
n cos i complain my family let me sit on the end closest to the centre lol,
down side been its always me that gets sent for icecream !
Back to top Go down
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:36 am

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel_1987

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 am

Arwen: it takes a lot to offend me hun, so don't worry about saying whatever you're thinking, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am

see you nichole!
sorry angel. i know its not the staffs fault, my mum doesntmind she just gets on with it, glad to be there you know.
i just think of it from her point of view, it would bug me if i was limited.
hope ive not offended you, you know whati mean right ?
Back to top Go down
Angel_1987

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:47 am

You don't need to apologise to me, I can completely understand your point of view, it would be good if hey could have wheelchair spaces closer to the stage or at least further over in the centre but of course the theatre just has to abide by the laws the Health and Safety office set up and it is to protect those who in some ways are more vulnerable, as for the price of ice cream it is extortionate but what other choice is there?
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 am

ice cream is always worth it i think lol.
although if they could stick a couple of bottles of beers with the icecream so u dnt have to fight your way to the bar,
it would take the theatre experience to a whole new level lol
Back to top Go down
Angel_1987

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:57 am

Just think what it'd be like trying to get an ice cream if they sold beers as well ice creams, it'd be just as bad as trying to get to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:00 am

atleast the beer drinkers would be in two different places so half the queing time ?
lol
ok you have a fair point there but i can dream lol
beer, icecream AND the boys !
come on thats a pretty great combo !
Back to top Go down
Angel_1987

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:06 am

Since I don't drink I'm not really all that bothered about alcohol and would rather go and find either John (When he wasn't on stage) or Chris the photographer and talk to them instead of paying for ice creams but it's true we can all dream, at least that way we can have some kind of fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 am

im not a big drinkier myself so i know where your coming from.
i like to remember my nights lol.
do you not drink atall then ?
i think being the youngest one at the show and being sat on the end automaticlly puts me inline for being offical icecream collector, but i dont mind doing it really. they all looked after me when i was a baby i guess.
one good turn n all that .
Back to top Go down
Angel_1987

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:31 am

I'm he one who drives so I don't drink at shows, the last time I drunk before going to Vamps I had a panic attack and just about fainted. I had to be taken out by the theatres staff and security until my heartbeat and breathing came back to normal, it scared the hell out of me, so now I don't drink.

It's not all that bad having to get the ice creams, the ques usually aren't too long especially no if you can get in quick or leave it a few minutes while others get served before going and also of course how many staff they have on selling the. I know once when I went to a show they had two in the auditorium downstairs, two upstairs and a girl in the foyer selling them.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:38 am

yeah i usually do wait or jump in quick.
thats a bit scary having a panic attack.
do you know what caused ? or do you just think it was drink.
i cant really drink while im at theatre if im honest, would love to but have the weakest bladder.
if i have more than half a pint before the show im struggeling through the whole thing lol
its pretty annoying!
Back to top Go down
Angel_1987

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:44 am

I went through a phase of having of having them a lot everyday but I suspect the alcohol had something to do with it along with my raised heartbeat from dancing made it worse and ultimately caused the worst one I'd ever had but it still scared the hell out of me and I still get nervous at Vamps in case it happens again though I very much doubt it will.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 am

Hi all. Just thought i'd give you all a heads up. Some theatres will take out front row seats if you ask them to for wheelchairs. I know this because i regualy travel around with my friend Debz (who we call wheels) and of course we like to be at the front. Can't hurt to ask can it?
Also if you know the tickets may be on sale soon you can call the theatre and ask them to call you the moment they come on sale. How do you think i can get so close most of the time?lol And this works even better if your in a wheelchair fomr some strange reason.lol
I hope this info helps slightly.lol
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:49 pm

you are a star my friend!
im deffinatly gunna try that one next time !
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 pm

you're welcome. Glad i could help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:40 am

yeah, i think thats right.
he was on our right ( his left) last year.
im glad you got row b.
are you going with you family ?
i cant believe how long it is now till BTS.
it feels like a huge gap.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 am

harriate,
how long you been goin to the shows ?
Back to top Go down
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi guys. Sorry not been on so much but i have been with his birdyness for the past week and a half.
Believe it or not only since toyah joined so 1 year and 5 months.lol
Yes Birdy is on the right side for vamps unless he decides to confuse us (i wouldn't put it past him).lol
Back to top Go down
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Last edited by Nicole on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:24 am

been at the past 6 shows.lol Dunstaple, 2 in kings lynn, WSM and 2 in barnstaple.lol
He does look on here occasionaly..warning you now.lol. still trying to get him to join.lol. Middles a brilliant view you get to see all the cast and dont miss you on anything.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:43 am

Harriate, by the sounds of things u must see more shows than you miss.
seriously where do you find the time?
you must spend a fortune on tickets and accomodation?
was vampires your first show then ?

and Nicole, i think u should be more excited about this then prom.
everyone knows prom never lives upto the hype. it basically blows.

infact i wreckon if i put my mind to it i could probably think of atleast 10 reasons why BTS will be better than prom,
& i havnt even seen that show yet,
sorry, im sure u will enjoy prom, just not nearly as much as a steinman show.
like i said, school planned events by deffinition blow !
steinman ( & the boys ) shows by deffinition rock !
i hope that makes sence!
im sure everyone knows where im coming from anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next