HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BBJ Message from Steve

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

BBJ Message from Steve Empty
PostSubject: BBJ Message from Steve   BBJ Message from Steve I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:16 pm

Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:29 am Post subject: HELP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rely need your help chaps to get Bad Boy Johnny out there. What ever you can do you push the name on forums and web chat rooms and even around your town. To make this a hit we need the fans to rely help us out on this one and I have the best fans anyone could ask for. xx

STEVE
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: BBJ Message from Steve   BBJ Message from Steve I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:35 pm

I'm sure well all try our hardest.
Try to put posters in shop windows, local unis/colleges. Maybe the radio if you can. Lets all give steve a helping hand and help him out.
Back to top Go down
FinalFallenFantasy

PostSubject: Re: BBJ Message from Steve   BBJ Message from Steve I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 am

Hmm, I'll have to pick up more posters next time I see them and go around asking to put them up in town. I'm sure the sexy boy thar shall attract several people... But the distance might put them off... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
TimeGirl64

PostSubject: BBJ   BBJ Message from Steve I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am

Hi just joined !! I want BBJ down here in the south - give me a load of leaflets for BBJ on 5th Dec in Salisbury and I will distribute them all round my area but you've got to come down here and do BBJ - hopefully at Bournemouth ! PLEASE x cheers
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: BBJ Message from Steve   BBJ Message from Steve I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:32 pm

If you're wanting posters etc and want to help steve you need to register as a member of the street team. Go to the Bad Boy Jonny Website and follow the link
bounce jocolor Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBJ Message from Steve   BBJ Message from Steve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BBJ Message from Steve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HenryBird :: Bad Boy Johnny and the Prophets of Doom-
Jump to: