HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA Empty
PostSubject: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:38 am

Well not long now and its time for vampires rock.
Anyone as excited as i am? the dvd or cd is always on, pics on wall...and im bouncing around quoting lines.lol....ok so im a little bit excited...i get to see birdy and steve again.lol
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:07 pm

Excited, excited - it the best thing we've had to look forward to all year. I bought a gadget so I can play my MP3 in the car and everyone in my office building now knows the lyrics as I blast it so loud on my way in and out of the car park. Not sure I can contain myself until October....and that's quite embarrassing when you're as old as I am - lol lol! bounce bounce lol! Laughing Twisted Evil Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm

at least your only till october. ive got to wait till enf of november at the moment.lol. yeah ive trained my 4 year old sister in the art of vamps rock...she knows all there names and all there songs....and i taught myself the dances.lol
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:08 am

We're going in November too! Booked them last year for both YOrk and Preston while we could afford it. Still trying to scrape the money together for BBJ next year
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm

me to. Especialy as it doesnt come down here...and i cant book any more tickets till i know if im in uni.
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:21 am

Never mind soon be results day. Is it tomorrow or THursday ?
Hope you get what you want
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:57 am

Today...and i did..... I GOT IN WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Fantastic - Well Done you bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA   NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEARLY TIME MWHAHAHAHAHA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HenryBird :: Vampires Rock-
Jump to: