HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS Empty
PostSubject: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:52 pm

I have got my tickets for Bad Boy Jonny, front and center at the Preston Guildhall on the Friday night. cheers
Tickets cost a little more than the other nights because its the busyest but I'm not too bothered, queen
Back to top Go down
http://www.spacebabyuk.com
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 pm

when did they come on sale? i didnt think they did till next year...
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:26 pm

I keep trying with Preston and can't get them online at the moment. We will def. be there on the Friday!!!
Back to top Go down
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:19 pm

If you can get over to Preston for a visit it would be better because you get to pick your seats rather than rely on a random computer selection.

Also disabled and sudents get a discount.

Some places are on sale now if you visit the box office but not via there websites, keep checking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spacebabyuk.com
Rock_Chick

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:27 am

I'm gutted it's not coming to Bournemouth Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:33 pm

yeah its not coming anywhere around me, either portsmouth or torquay...got to find somewhere...newark looks like a def as its on my birthday...and may travel to preston depending on exams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS   TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TICKET SALES / PROBLEMS
Page 1 of 1