HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of bad Boy Johnny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

The End of bad Boy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: The End of bad Boy Johnny   The End of bad Boy Johnny I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 am

I am sorry everyone but Bad Boy Johnny and the prophets of Doom is over. And i do not mean for this year alone. Steve Steinman has decided that they will not be touring the show again any time soon.
For thos of you who did not get to see Henry Bird as his main role i feel sorry for you. W have no cd and no dvd. Hopefully there may be a cd at least.
But better times are ahead of Henry Bird i am sure. Let us see what he can pull out of the hat this time, i'm sure he has many other hidden talents just waiting to be revealed.
Back to top Go down
https://henrybird.forumotion.co.uk
Arwen

The End of bad Boy Johnny Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of bad Boy Johnny   The End of bad Boy Johnny I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 am

I thought this may be the case as its not mentioned on the website anywhere now.
it makes me very sad though, do we know why they decided to cancel it ? Twisted Evil Sad
Back to top Go down

The End of bad Boy Johnny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HenryBird :: Bad Boy Johnny and the Prophets of Doom-
Jump to: