HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Review - Vampires Rock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Review - Vampires Rock Empty
PostSubject: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:08 am

A fans review: - (feel free to post your own)

I went to see Vampires Rock in Bournemouth and was completly stunned. I thought it couldn't get better then last year. I was proved wrong.
Not only was the show fantastic but Steve gave us all a pleasant little suprise with HENRY BIRD doing a solo piece from Bad Boy Johnny and the Prophets of Doom.
His vocals as well as Guitar playing was absolutely brilliant. He had the whole audience stood there stunned. I think we are all in for a treat for Bad Boy Johnny

Thanks
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://henrybird.forumotion.co.uk
gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:18 am

I went to Bournemouth to.

When i first heard Birdy sing that solo song from BBJ i concure with the other post he is bloody brilliant. And if he performs to that standard for BBJ it will be an absolute ground breaking show.
WE LOVE YOU BIRDY
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:21 am

Hell yeah i agree with that. Birdys voice is absolutely stunning. I couldn't believe how good he was.
We're deffinetly in for a treat with BBJ.
Back to top Go down
FinalFallenFantasy

PostSubject: Re: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:51 am

Bomo was great! I thought that Welcome to the Jungle was a better opening song than Thunderstruck, though... But Birdy's (shirtless, yay) solo was amazing. He is so talented, it's insane... Beautiful voice, amazing guitarist, sexy... He has everything going for him, lol. And he sings so emotively. Lovely to listen to, neh? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rock_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 am

Guess what? I was at Bournemouth too!

Fantastic show as usual, I did miss Stringfellow though....well Stringfellow in pink lycra Twisted Evil lol
Birdy singing I Believe was amazing, such talent.
Can't wait to see the Christmas show at Salisbury.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:31 pm

and we missed you?lol. Darn. have to see you at salisbury. Hmm you may ahev heard me at bournemouth.lol. remember the annoying girl who kept yelling out? like when the baron said 'i need a new younger bride' someone yelled 'ill do it' that was me.lol. i spoke out lots during the show.lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review - Vampires Rock   Review - Vampires Rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review - Vampires Rock
Page 1 of 1