HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SWINE FLU FEVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:05 pm

Anyone had problems with the Sine Flu, confused
Some of the schools around here are breaking up early because kids have got the bug
I hope it doesn't get any worse or it could effect the autumn and winter shows. No

Not that thats the only thing I'm concerned about, Sad
None of my friends have had it yet, and the kids are still ok, but with my chest problems i wouldn't like to catch it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spacebabyuk.com
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:16 pm

Its just got the school at the end of my road.
And ive got a very low immune system so i hope i dont catch it.
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Round here if you ring the NHS Direct service they won't even confirm or test for it. My neighbour's son is a chronic asthmatic, on steroids and is only 7. His temperature was 40 degrees and when his dad rang at Midnight the best they could do was offer to send a nurse round at 8 the next morning !! If they're like that in those circumstances what are they like with anyone else ?? Keep taking the Eccinacaea.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:15 pm

I hope your neighbours little boy gets better, pale
My youngest has come home with a headache and cough but sofar no fever, I've given her paracetmol and tcuked her up on sofa. Sleep

Its the last day tommorrow so I will probably keep her home,
Half of her school didn't turn up today as it was
Back to top Go down
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:44 pm

second daughter down with flu, was up at 1am cleaning up sick.

hope she is better by tuesday becasue I've planned a cinema trip, darn she had better get better for tommorrow or she will miss her school trip.
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:56 pm

One week you're going to have a great weekend, I promise !! flower
Hope the offspring are soon better and that you manage to stave it off
Back to top Go down
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:32 pm

off spring are boucing back, the wonders of youth. bounce

Made them clean there room and changed all the bedding today. Evil or Very Mad

Ita amazing how many missing socks turn up when they do a cleanup with mum watching Suspect
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:55 am

Tell me about it - I gutted my five year old's room at the weekend and founf no end of odd socks (mainly her sisters )!!
Back to top Go down
spacebabyuk

spacebabyuk

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:48 pm

This is because if they get anything back from the wash that is not theres instead of giving it to whom ever it belongs too they just toss it in the corner or worse put it back in the wash. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 1:58 pm

I just think Kayla (age 7) doesn't like having dirty socks in her room so takes them off and leaves them in her sisters !! If this is waht they're like at 7 & 5 what the hell am I going to do in 5 years time ????? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:29 pm

well i no hate the docs.lol
Went today cause i cant breath very well and need a new asthma pump cause mine ran out..im student so i get it for free...but they wont give it to me for free because i dont start till next week and want me to pay £30...im guessing i have to go without breathing well till then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SWINE FLU FEVER Empty
PostSubject: Re: SWINE FLU FEVER   SWINE FLU FEVER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SWINE FLU FEVER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HenryBird :: General Discussion-
Jump to: