HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANOTHER BIRDY SHOW!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

ANOTHER BIRDY SHOW!!! Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BIRDY SHOW!!!   ANOTHER BIRDY SHOW!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:45 am

As most of you Birdy fans have probaly realised Vampires Rock is not the only show this man is in.
BAD BOY JOHNNY AND THE PROPHETS OF DOOM has just started. I shall say both as a performer and a Birdy fan that it was amazing. You really don't want to miss out.(and for those that just want Birdy there issome epic pouting going on.)
Birdy will also be on stage in May/June for BAT THE SYMPHONY (yes girls Birdy is on the same side of the stage as he is in Vampires Rock. I know how we all like to be on 'Birdy's side'...Poor Arthur he's on the same side to girls)
The other show you may not know to much about is DOLLY. A tribute to the leading lady of country. It's not just our dear Birdy in there either there is also Emily (Pandora/Desire) Nickky Miller (Drums) Reenie and Chloe (Dancers) and John (bosley).
Hope to see you all at the shows. Don't forget to post who's going where so all you crazy fans can meet up pre show for a drink.

ADMIN
Back to top Go down
https://henrybird.forumotion.co.uk

ANOTHER BIRDY SHOW!!!
Page 1 of 1