HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advertising

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Advertising   Advertising I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:32 am

Alright everyone i think we need to step up a notch for both advertising this site and BBJ.
So if anyone has any ideas post here.
I know several members have been handing out flyers for vamps...so lets all email jane jane@rockman.com about BBj posters and leaflets.
Mention it to everyone you can, facebook it. twitter it. If anyones at school/college/uni organise a trip to go..sell it to your drama teachers.
After all it is a unique show and the first time in the uk.
Those who can get news onto the radio spread the news.
If anyone has any ideas on how ro raise ticket sales post here.
I myself have been wearing a Vampires Rock fleece/ jacket i had made, people stop me to ask about it so wear your t-shirt out and about whenever you can. it works.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://henrybird.forumotion.co.uk
TimeGirl64

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Advertising I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi girls,

We need to get Henry on site especially for BBJ, just keep asking him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you all soon xox Laughing

P.S. I wear my Vamps T - Shirt all the time until I can get BBJ one oh an also got Vamps Fleece too, I will also get Bat T-shirt. We have to do as must broadcasting about Henry as possible cos he's the BEST looking and sounding Rock Singer/Guitarist I have EVER SEEN. xx Wink
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Advertising I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:33 pm

agreed.lol. We need Birdy.lol. Hows advertising going people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advertising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertising   Advertising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advertising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HenryBird :: Bad Boy Johnny and the Prophets of Doom-
Jump to: