HenryBird
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all those fans of the wonderful BIRDY - Unofficial Site

HomeHome  Vampires RockVampires Rock  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Believe (in miracles)

Go down 
+3
Knaresboroughgirls
gabriel
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

I Believe (in miracles) Empty
PostSubject: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:37 pm

So what does everyone think of Birdy singing I Believe?
Back to top Go down
https://henrybird.forumotion.co.uk
gabriel

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:26 pm

epic i love it
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Come on girl - you set up this Birdy appreciation site, the man has a fabulous voice, is an amazing guitarist and shows us that drop dead gorgeous body - what do you think ??? bounce bounce Twisted Evil Wink lol! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:16 pm

lol. well i was just making sure.lol. We need more Birdy fans on here. its still way to quiet. I agree with you. his voice is stunning.
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:26 pm

I do keep plugging the site where I can. Incidentally, have you noticed the advert on here ?? Obviously someone has misinterpreted the Bird link and is advertising a forum for owners of African Grey Parrots lol
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:51 pm

lol no i didn't notice where is that?
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:55 pm

On the home page lol
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:05 pm

yeah im not sure how to change that. Its always been random when ive made these sites before. not sure how steve got his to only do vampires.lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 pm

Thank you for saying about that the ads are now gone.
Back to top Go down
https://henrybird.forumotion.co.uk
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 am

This performance was amazing !
Im deffinatly hooked. since seeing wampires rock at christmas ive booked tickets to see BBJ which I saw tonight and was not disssopointed, bat the symphoney a few months now n then seeing vampires rock again at the end of the year.
I have one question though.
I love the music by henry n the lost boys so much i was hopeing to find an album they made of their own stuff. does anyone know of this excistis & if so where i could find it, ive been looking for ages!
thanks
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Most of the guys were in a band called Kid Ego based in York. I have a feeling that they did release some CDs but would suggest that you try Googling Kid Ego, there are certainly clips on You Tube
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Thankyou,
I appreciate that, ill have a look now.
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

If you're on facebook they also have a fan page on there and they have just posted a link with a track on - enjoy
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am

Thanks your a star !
I can see your clearly an avid fan !
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:38 pm

Avid yea, possibly verging on the obsessive.....
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 am

lol,
you gotta have something right?
so how long you had this 'obsession' ?
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Ever since I saw my first Vampires Rock in October 2008 - now my mate and I abandon our menfolk and children and regularly cross the pennines to see the shows and this year as well as going to Preston for both Vamps and BBJ we are going to Newark for BBJ, Nottingham and York for Vamps and York for Dolly (yep most of Kid Ego play in that too). Its a bit concerning really I never did this when I was a teenager - now I'm forty something. Good job my hubby sees the funny side lol. If we can afford it, we might go to Hull for BTS too !!
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 pm

wow you do have it bad dont you.
how many shows do you go to a year then ?
what did you think of BBJ?
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 pm

WE seem to manage about 4 shows per year - haaven't seen BBJ yet - we go to Preston on 26th - can't wait bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

Im excited for you.
i loved it ! i think i was lucky that hull was one of the first places they came.
how come you have to travel so much, do they not do any shows in your area?
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 pm

York is about the closest as Harrogate don't seem to want to book anything again. Mind you I think Bat the Symphony (and Vamps for that matter) were a bit of a shock to a third of the sudience. The woman next to us spent the first half wuith her fingers in her ears and didn't come back after the interval. Sadly York isn't a big enough venue to take BTS or BBJ so we go to Preston (it only takes us about an hour to get there). Haven't been to the venue at Newark yet but that should only take an hour and a half to get there. Let's face it the boys are worth it !! Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nicole

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 pm

I went to see BBJ at Hull the first day it was shown. The place was half empty! No idea why, it was awsome !
i tapped in Kid Ego into google and a myspace site came up. I went on it and the there were some pictures of Birdy but he looked a lot older then he did in BBJ, it is the same guy isnt it? He looks so much older.
Back to top Go down
Arwen

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:04 am

yeah, i agreel,the boys are deffinatly worth it.
I saw it in in hull on the third night n it was half empty then too,
i was surprised aswell all i can figure is that people dnt know about it yet.
im not surprised it was a shock for people in harrogate ive passed through there once before and it seemed like a bit of a sleepy town.
these people dont know what they're missing.
and lets be honest, bbj is worth it just for the closing song. AMAZING !
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle

Harriate-L-Riddle

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:07 pm

hi all sorry i havent been on been away at the show.lol
Yep its the same birdy. he seems to regualy de age and there is a cd its on amazon.
The show was bloody awesome. Well gail ive got 4-5 hours dricing today seeing as last night we decided we loved it so much were off to kings lynn.lol
Back to top Go down
Knaresboroughgirls

Knaresboroughgirls

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Hope you feel well eneough to make the journey hon. Shame it's not Vamps - you could get away with looking pale for that lol. Get Well Soon and have a fantastic weekend.
Two weeks today I'll be in Preston for it and I CAN'T WAIT !!!!
See you in 4 weeks at Newark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Believe (in miracles)   I Believe (in miracles) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Believe (in miracles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HenryBird :: Vampires Rock-
Jump to: